Since I was a child, I’ve been fascinated by the natural world , the diversity of living forms and their variations across space and time. This is what, years later, turned me into a biologist and finally a researcher interested in understanding the functioning of biological systems and especially animal population dynamics (find out more here).
- 2018-2019: Postdoctoral researcher (Storm Petrel project), Bretagne Vivante, France
- 2016-2018: Postdoctoral researcher (Juan de la Cierva), University of Oviedo, Spain
- 2013-2015: Postdoctoral researcher (PROMAR project), IMR, Norway
- 2009-2013: Predoctoral researcher (FPU), IMEDEA, CSIC-UIB, Mallorca, Spain
- PhD in Biology (Biodiversity program), “Demographic analysis and population models in ecology, evolution and conservation: a transversal approach with case studies”, October 2013, Universitat de Barcelona
- MSc in Environmental studies, 2008, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- BSc in Biology, 2007, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona